Fresh Peach Juice Recipe- How to Make Juice in Blender

Peach Juice is a tasty quick drink. Fresh Peaches are available in the market for a few months but this delicious drink can be made with frozen peaches also. This instant juice gives energy. It also decreases the scorching heat of summer. Here, I will show you how to make juice in blender.


Peach Juice Recipe
Peach Juice Recipe


Here, I will show you how to make juice in a blender at home. It takes only a few minutes and refreshing peach juice is ready to serve.

Peach Juice  Ingredients


  • Peaches 3 Medium size
  • Sugar 4 tbsp
  • Water 400 ml ( 2 glasses)
  • Ice for serving

 How to  Make Juice in Blender.?

  • Cut peaches into small cubes.
  • Add peach cubes to a blender. Add sugar and water.
  • Mix it well.
  • Put ice cubes in the glasses. Pour the juice into  the glasses.
  • Serve chill

 Benefits of Peach: 


Peach has Vitamin A which is good for lung and oral cancer. It also contains many minerals like potassium, iron, and fluoride. It is also beneficial in blood pressure and regulates heart rate.

More Recipes of  juice  : Mango Juice  -  StrawberryJuice


I hope you will try Peach Juice Recipe in your kitchen as I always try to bring an easy, quick, and tasty recipe for you. We will be looking forward to receiving your comments. If you like the recipe please share it in your circle Thanks for your support.

 

 

 

 

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments